Purpose of this policy
This policy describes how and why Azuma Foods UK uses your personal information, how we protect your privacy when doing so, and your rights and choices regarding this information. We promise to respect any of your personal information which is under our control and to keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your information about what we will do with it.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.azumafoods.co.uk.
Azuma Foods UK can be contacted as follows,
By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone : + 44 20 8896 7511
What personal information we collect
We collect personal information about you to perform our service and offerings to you as a customer. This includes,
- Your name and information about you such as title, signature
- Your contact information such as addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Your correspondence information such as phone calls, emails and letters.
- Information that is automatically collected via tracking technologies such as via cookies when you visit our website, Internet Protocol address and Google analytics.
How we use information about you
We use you your personal information collected on the Site and by other means to ensure we can deliver our services as follows,
- Manage customer relationship.
- Process your orders and requests.
- Provide additional services we could perform.
We also will use your information to
- Communicate with you in emergencies or in relation to a product recall.
- Improve and develop our websites, product ranges and any other services.
In specific situations, we require your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom, or interests. These are,
- To personalise and improve your experience of our goods and services.
- To develop new products and services.
- To inform you about products and services that we think may be of interest you.
- To protect our legal rights and business interests.
You always have a right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by contacting us.
Sharing personal information
We will share your personal information only with business partners and third parties following.
- We may share your information with other companies such as Azuma foods group and business partners to enable us to deliver you the most suitable services.
- We may share your information with service providers such as logistic companies, IT service providers and other administrative services who support the operation of our business.
We must disclose your information as requested by a court orders, government, or law enforcement agencies in order to comply with legal requirements.
We have an obligation to ensure that our Services are safe and consequently, if required your information may be processed in order to detect and prevent fraud and other crimes. This helps us to make sure that you can safely use our Services.
Your information may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside of the UK or EEA. It may also be processed by companies operating outside of the UK or EEA, who works for us or for once of our service providers. We will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your information remains adequately protected and is treated with measures which details in our information and security and information protection policies.
We will never sell or rent your information to someone else.
We may use your personal information to send you timely information or updates on our products and services, promotions, and other marketing materials subject to your consents needed.
We also like to hear your views to help us to improve our services, so we may occasionally contact you for research purposes.
You can object to receiving marketing from us at any time and contact us on the details provided in this policy.
How we protect your information
We enforce physical, electric, and procedural safeguard in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure your personal information. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep this information safe. We only authorise access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
When we send any information to any third party, we will take steps to ensure safety of your information.
We will keep your personal information no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or any applicable legal, accounting, reporting or regulatory requirements which specify how long certain records must be kept.
You have several rights which you can exercised free of charge, such as the right to
- Request access to the personal information that we hold about you.
- Have your inaccurate personal information corrected.
- Restrict use of your personal information.
- Erasure of your personal information.
- Transfer your information to other organisations.
- Object to the use of your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
Please note that exceptions apply to a number of these rights, and not all rights will be applicable in all circumstances.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please take the time to review periodically.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com